Hello World

Hello World. There you are again. And here I am again too. It’s been some time since we talked. A lot seems to have changed since then. But then everything is still the same. I’m still sitting here writing to you in an attempt to record the random thoughts that enter my sleep deprived head. Let’s see what’s changed since last time. The music in the background has changed. I’m not drunk. And yes, I’m willing to admit that I may actually have betrayed the dark side and settled for a lowly existence within the realms of that evasive evil called happiness. I’m happy for Pete’s sake!!

Thanks to a much needed pep talk and some suspect good fortune, today I’ve managed to see things a little more clearly, for a little longer. Of course, the fact that I’ve been sitting up all night again means the dream is over and I’ll be sleeping my life away all day, again, tomorrow, or is it today? Alright world, let’s cut the small talk, shall we, and get straight to business.

Since you don’t talk much, I’ll do the talking. There’s a bunch of things I want from you, and I’m sure in return you’ll expect lots of stuff, that I won’t necessarily be willing to provide or be capable of providing, for that matter. Well that’ll just be too bad for you, because I want what I want!! So here goes. I want a long enough life to do all the things I want to do, which means you’ll ask me to quit smoking in return. Alright, will try. Next I want to be as satisfied as a shit loving pig in a sewage pipe. In return, you’ll ask me to keep my dreams small and ask me to aspire only for what comes easily to every other incompetent fool like me. No can do. I’m not wired to think small. You’ll just have to work around that one. I think I just ran out of things to ask for. Satisfaction seems to cover it all.

1 comment:

ethereal essence said...

As long as u know that u are happy.... nothing else matter :)

:*